Completely lost with 5E Framework, even after watching walkthrough

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

youngbab
Kobold

Completely lost with 5E Framework, even after watching walkthrough

Post by youngbab »

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this or if the issues I'm having are obviously fixed, but I've been trying to figure out the 5E Framework (and maptools in general frankly) and so far it's been a bit of a struggle. Here are some of the issues I'm having, and any help with them would be greatly appreciated.
  • I tried following this tutorial for creating a character. All went well up until after the character was created. There's no "new character" link in the compendium menu, and attempting to use the New PC function in the Player Menu only closes the window. The 1st Level function opens the wizard but the Character Setup list is empty, even if a Pc tagged token is on the board.
  • I can't find any answer on how to choose who can see what Notebooks, or if it's even possible.
  • The dice buttons in the Campaign window don't do anything.
Feels like this framework is super comprehensive but I just can't get it work as much as I'd love to. As I said, any help would be appreciated.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Completely lost with 5E Framework, even after watching walkthrough

Post by Full Bleed »

I've never used this framework so I can't help you, but you'll have more luck getting help if you post in Rod's framework thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=28435
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

youngbab
Kobold

Re: Completely lost with 5E Framework, even after watching walkthrough

Post by youngbab »

Full Bleed wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:06 pm
I've never used this framework so I can't help you, but you'll have more luck getting help if you post in Rod's framework thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=28435
Thanks. I figured there was a thread but couldn't find it. I'll try posting there.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”