anyone have Vry's tokens?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

nwelte1
Giant

anyone have Vry's tokens?

Post by nwelte1 »

I saw on the battlegrounds forums that Vry released his tokens for battle grounds sometime last year in a format that I do not think can be used in MT. I have low resolution versions of his tokens. Does anyone have high res versions that can be used in MT?

If not, does Vry frequent these boards? Will he consider releasing his token set for MT?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: anyone have Vry's tokens?

Post by Full Bleed »

He used to frequent these boards. Very, very rarely these days.

I contacted him about his high-rez tokens in the past and, IIRC, he was looking for some compensation for the high-rez versions. My guess is that Battlegrounds "licensed" the high-rez tokens from him.

Unfortunately, Vry's stuff was never packaged for retail.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

I purchased a bunch of tokens and maps from him - they are very great quality and I highly recommend... I'll send him an email about this thread.

nwelte1
Giant

Post by nwelte1 »

Yeah. The low res ones are nice, but I would love to have the high res. I would pay for them.

Dryst
Kobold

Post by Dryst »

I know this thread's been dead for a while, but I've tripped over Vry's work here and there scattered throughout the VTT scene and was wondering if either version (low or high rez) are available anywhere to download?

I'd really like to incorporate some of these tokens into my game so if someone could point me in the right direction, or send me a zip with the NPC and PC token sets I'd Really appreciate it.

- Dryst

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

I just sent Vry an email pointing him to this thread... we'll see if he's still around!

Return to “User Creations”