WoWModelViewer Tokens

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

JonathanTheBlack
Dragon

WoWModelViewer Tokens

Post by JonathanTheBlack »

Image Image Image Image Image

These are tokens I created for my players in my Siege of Underdeep play-by-post game, but they could easily be used for MapTool as well. You don't even have to buy World of Warcraft to be able to use this technique. Just download the trial and then google WoWModelViewer and install that program. Use GIMP or whatever graphics program you're most familiar with and go to town!

There are literally thousands of pieces of armor to customize your characters and hundreds upon hundreds of monsters with a variety of skins (different colors, etc) to make any kind of monster you want for your game. I'll post some of my monster tokens here later.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: WoWModelViewer Tokens

Post by Azhrei »

Please only post images of artwork that is covered under a free-to-use license. If the armor or weapons or other components come from the model viewer and are copyrighted, they shouldn't be included in postings here.

If you'd like, you can put your images elsewhere and link to them, just don't attach them to posts here or put them in our gallery.

Thanks.

JonathanTheBlack
Dragon

Post by JonathanTheBlack »

They are hosted elsewhere. They're not attachments nor in the gallery.

Telarus
Giant

Post by Telarus »

Great technique for personal use. Thanks!

Return to “User Creations”