Savage Worlds F2F framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Bhoritz
Giant

Savage Worlds F2F framework

Post by Bhoritz »

I have posted on my blog the english version of the framework I use with Maptool. It is much lighter than Savage Troll's Framework (and much, much more amateurish), as it is intended to help playing face-to-face gaming sessions, not play through internet.
It is available here.

And it looks like this (when using the stuff I made for the scenario "Don't drink the water"). As you can see, the functions are quite limited (mostly map management and stats recording), as lot of stuff is still played around the table. Nothing very original either, most macros are copied from other frameworks or from the wiki.

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Re: Savage Worlds F2F framework

Post by CoveredInFish »

Nice. Thanks.

I so do love your state images!

You cant have enough SW frameworks. (I think this is the third - but I dont remember if I did make mine public)

Bhoritz
Giant

Post by Bhoritz »

I think that there was a Deadlands framework from you, but I pillaged so much frameworks that I don't know anymore what I stole where.
I thought that comics style states would go well with the fast, fun, furious gameplay of Savage Worlds. Feel free to re-use anywhere. Those images were made using Blambot fonts (mostly Potty Mouth) in Photoshop.

Gumbytie
Kobold

Post by Gumbytie »

I am really liking the Frameworks for Savage Worlds as well as Mercenaries, Spies and Private Eyes. Thanks for the cool work.

And also thanks for the suggestion for Fonts, I have already purchased some for myself. Out of curiosity, what resolution and size did you make the images for each of the states? I just love the look and want to make some similar styled ones for another framework.

Cheers.

Bhoritz
Giant

Post by Bhoritz »

Sorry for answering late, I missed your post somehow.
I am using a 128 pixels per square scale and the states were made at 256 pixels for one of the dimensions, for no other reason that it seemed that doubling the size was a good idea. At 72 dpi.

skyryder37
Kobold

Post by skyryder37 »

This framework is exactly what I was looking for as I just needed something light for play at the table. However, the link to it is no longer valid. If anyone knows where I can get a copy, it would be much appreciated. And yes, I have tried RPTroll's framework but it is way more than what I need.

Return to “User Creations”