EDIT: REVISED: 07/03/2015
This is a Hero Lab to Maptool token converter which can be found at https://bitbucket.org/mmealman/hl2mt
This is a desktop application written in Python which can take batches of Hero Lab .por files and convert them into Maptool .rptok files which can be dragged and dropped into Maptool. The program takes data found in the Hero Lab files and creates macros for weapon attacks, skill rolls and so on.
Here's a video showing a quick overview of how hl2mt works.
Below are some video tutorials on using the app if you want to see a more step by step showing of some of the things it can do:
Tutorial 1 - Basic usage
Tutorial 2 - Folders
Tutorial 3 - Making use of sub-folders
Tutorial 4 - Token properties
Tutorial 5 - Indexes
Tutorial 6 - Using Dropbox to host indexes
Tutorial 7 - The Community Bestiary
Tutorial 8 - Custom Macros
OS X 64bit Mountain Lion
- Project moved to Bitbucket.
Version 0.81 changes:
- Added in the ability to add in custom macros in hl2mt that get put onto tokens as they get created.
- Removed "GM Macros" as their functionality is now handled by custom macros.
Version 0.75 changes:
- Created an output option for "GM Macros". When this is selected it'll create on the token a group of GM macros. Currently these macros will manipulate the token name(set the name to unknown, back to name, or name plus a random number like 'Goblin 34').
- Changed the HP macro to work with temporary hit points.
Version 0.7 changes:
- Added in an option for ability check macros.
- Weapon macros will now be created that roll for full iterative attacks.
- Added in GUI options to support the above.
- Changed the application icon for better Mac support.
Version 0.6 changes:
- Added in compatibility for Hero Lab 4.2c / Pathfinder 8.0
- Fixed some GUI elements and default value behavior that wasn't working correctly on OS X.
- Added a OS X binary to the download section.
Version 0.5 changes:
- Re-wrote the app using Qt for the user interface and made it easier to pick your own images for tokens.
- Removed table indexing. Remote HTML is now the only option if you want indexing.
- Created binaries for Windows and Linux.
- Created video tutorials and the app should be more user friendly.