Wolph42's RoboRally Game V2.0

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Wolph42's Robo Rally Game V1.0c

Post by wolph42 »

the implementation of ALL fan made material is slowly progressing. In the mean time a small present. The result of my test to see how the ledges come out (created in photoshop).
Attachments
RampAgingEscher v1.0.jpg
RampAgingEscher v1.0.jpg (320.6 KiB) Viewed 6674 times

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: Wolph42's RoboRally Game V1.0c

Post by lmarkus001 »

That board hurts my head.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

Is it soup yet?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

The soup is ready and tested. I've just not come round to posting it. But to be honest I'm very happy with the result

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Wolph42's RoboRally Game V2.0

Post by wolph42 »

MAJOR UPDATE V2. I currently dont have the time to go into detail, but save to say, this is one of the biggest projects I've been working on for the last 6 or so months. I'll update this post with more details later. For now version 2 is out.

very short: full animation, added nearly ALL fan material I could find, better graphics, etc.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

WOW! Thanks! Way overboard!

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

after a tremendous FU a few years back loosing the last major fixes and updates, I've finally started fixing everything again. The current version 'works' again (in contrast to the former version that coudn't even 'initialize' a board. I've done quite some bug fixes and some tests, but far not enough. I also am clueless which special tiles have been embedded and which not. But I'm fairly certain that all the core stuff should work.

Try it out and let me know when you run in an issue. Preferably you save the campaign file in the 'faulty state' (if you encounter any) and share it with me with some instructions on how to repeat the error. That way I can quicker fix stuff.

Return to “User Creations”