Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.
Moderators: Azhrei, dorpond, trevor, Gamerdude
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:06 am
Tired of your players ended up on a random map every time they join?
I've made this library to set the view of players right after they enter the server.
- GM View: Players are centered on the GM's view.
- GM View (Token): Players are centered on their owned token that is the closest to the GM view.
- Any Owned: Players are centered on one of the tokens they own. Said token can be on any map.
- Map: Players are centered on a Map and (X,Y) coordinates specified by the GM.
- Request GM: When a player joins, the GM gets a requests with options of where to center the player.
: drag the Lib:StartView token to a map. Click on it, and click on "Setup Starting View" in the Selected tab to configurate it.
- (64.67 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
- Cave Troll
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:00 am
Thank you so much. Immediately adding this to my game!