AllCustoms's Simple 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver Campaign

Framework(s) for D&D 5e.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

AllCustomz
Kobold

AllCustoms's Simple 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver Campaign

Post by AllCustomz »

Welcome to AllCustoms's Simple 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver Campaign
This is my first post so tell me If I made any mistakes.
Starting out using Map tools as a DM, I needed a premade Campaign to get the hang of due to the complexity of creating your own campaign. So I thought that using this Framework which includes a campaign and a built-in 5e framework but it was all but smooth sailing. So I thought that to create a simple easy to use campaign I would have to port it over to a Simpler Framework like Melek's Simple 5e Framework.
Here is the Utility Map
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (534.79 KiB) Viewed 3760 times
Download Version 1.0:
This is a campaign file which can be opened in MapTool Latest Release.
- Download Newest Version

Detailed Installation Instructions:
- Download and install MapTool 1.5.14 or greater: Download Maptools Newest Version
- Download the campaign file above: Simple_5e_LMOP Newest Release
- Open MapTool, and select `File -> Open Campaign...`
- Choose the Simple 5e campaign file you downloaded in the file browser and click 'Open'
- Some help should automatically load the first time you open the campaign to get you started.

Included Addons:
- Bobifle's Drop-in 5e Monster. All the Basic Rules monsters and monsters given support for these tokens is built into the Simple5e campaign file.
- Merudo's 5e Spell Library. This addon requires MapTool 1.6.1+, and will give you instant access to nearly every 5e spell.
- Wolph42's 'Drop-in' Bag of MT Tricks. Gives a large amount of customization but most importantly this is used to create Teleport Pads. To move from Map to Map from the Utility Map
- Wolph42 Drop-in Name Generator. Name Generator to quickly generate for npc names.
- Macro Library of DnD 5e racial traits/skills. Self explanatory
- Rod's 'Drop-In' Markdown Notebook. Notebook for DM and Player Notes

Simple 5e LMOP V1.0 Framework features:
• 5e Lost Mines Of Phandelver Campaign Maps
• Bag Of Tricks Using Teleport Pads to move Tokens from Map to Map
• Enemies appropriately placed on the Map all of which can easily be used by DM through Token Macros
• Fully playable NPC all with Macro Sets
• AOE Macro that creates Spell Overlay's
• Treasure Reminders tell you what players can find if they search in a room.
• Working Vision Occlusion

Simple 5e V2.0 Framework features:
• Configure Token lets you set a token's name/race/class, hit dice, attributes, proficiency, and AC/HP. This macro directly calls the 'Tweak Token' and 'Validate Token' macros to reduce redundancy and show how to use the macro roll option.
• Tweak Token lets you quickly adjust oft-changed attributes like AC, HP, Speed, and a few others.
• Validate Token helps reset defaults on tokens to make sure they work with the token macros.
• Create Action let you create either paired macros (for separated attack and damage rolls) or single actions on a wide button. These actions will be sorted and colour-coded by action type (Action/Bonus Action/Reaction).
• Custom Counters can track spells, ability use, ammo, and more. They work with the Create Action and Sheet macros to provide quick and easy tracking, a lot like manual counters when playing face to face. The system uses JSON, but is very automated and optional and can be ignored.
• NPC Damage, Healing, and Initiative macros which work on selected NPC tokens.
Last edited by AllCustomz on Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

AllCustomz
Kobold

Re: AllCustoms's Simple 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver Campaign

Post by AllCustomz »

wolph42 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:27 pm
thank you for sharing! Are you by any chance also active on discord? Helps to inform the rest of the community as well!
Yeah Discord Name is AllCustoms

Return to “D&D 5e Frameworks”