Campaign Compilation (4e, LFR, PF Society, etc)?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

tektonik
Dragon

Campaign Compilation (4e, LFR, PF Society, etc)?

Post by tektonik »

Has anyone compiled maptools campaign files into one location?

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

UPDATE:

I'm offering a free storage site for as many campaign files for as many systems as cmpgn creators will upload.

See my sig below to download and this post below for naming conventions.
Last edited by emperor799 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

Foo Dog
Giant

Post by Foo Dog »

emperor799 wrote:I'm keeping as many LFR files as creators will send me. See my sig below.
This is good stuff. Thanks for collecting these.
Time Zone: Pacific (GMT-7)
* Running "Age of Might", 4E D&D, Tuesdays 6:30pm-10pm Pacific (GMT -7).
See the Age of Might Wiki for details.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

If you have any to add, please contact me via PM.
Last edited by emperor799 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

Zandari
Cave Troll

Post by Zandari »

First of all, yay! I love it when a plan comes together and a community of folks puts useful stuff on the internet for me to play with.

Second of all, what build are these in? I am using b35 from back in the stone ages, and if I need to bump forward a few I will, but I figured I would ask first.

woohoo! campaign files!

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

I've never had any problem in 1.3b43 opening any .cmpgn file, no matter what build it was created in. It also seems very stable and adds a lot of useful thing since your build.

As a note, I added a D&D4e properties file to 4shared t easily convert the rules system from 3e to 4e in (apparently) every way. I was given this by someone that didn't create it, so if anyone knows who made it, please link me to his gallery to confirm and I will give him proper credit.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Compilation?

Post by emperor799 »

I just wanted to bump this, and let everyone know that I've set it up so that anyone can add files. If you have any missing LFR files, especially 4-7s, please add them to help us all!

:mrgreen:

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

I've renamed a couple files so that they will sort properly with the rest given our established naming method.

Please continue to share & DM!

Zandari
Cave Troll

Post by Zandari »

I have added CORE 1-4 Crystal Clear - it's set up using Veggisama 2.1 and MapTools 1.3.b56.

the badguys will probably need to be reset/rested, because the PCs whooped up on 'em real good.

Z

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Oh! Please have everything "reset", set up, and ready to run if downloaded by a DM that doesn't realize things need to be reset.

Goumindong
Giant

Post by Goumindong »

I won't be having time to continue making the files for the campaign, but the 4 i've made and Rescue at Rivenroar can be found here

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2688 ... 63b54647b1

Feel free to distribute them, but please link back to one of the threads here when you do so.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Hi all,

It's been a busy con season, but I'll finally have the free time to organize the Campaign File HQ. I'm adding folders for non-LFR D&D 4e, and anything else anyone requests in this thread. The D&D 4e ones should be publicly available, either a physical product or for download on a publicly-available website like DrivthruRPG or RPGA. Feel free to mention the adventure and link to where it came from in this thread when you upload the cmpgn file.

I'm also instituting a new required naming convention. Please name your files in the following way BEFORE uploading. Note that you will not be able to rename them after uploading.

I hope that these changes and standardization in naming will help people find what they're looking for and will help the campaign files sort better in the alphabetical 4shared list.
LFR files should use this naming convention:

LFR_[level band]_

Code: Select all

[year#]-[adventure#]_[props/framework & version number]_campaign file creator.cmpgn

That way it should look like:

LFR_H2_WATE1-4_TK's_emperor799.cmpgn

or

LFR_P3_CORE2-23_veggie2.6_RobertSmith.cmpgn

Note that I am removing the adventure name from the filenames. This should make room for the props/framework to be listed without the filename becoming huge.[/quote]

[quote]Non-LFR D&D 4e should use this naming convention:

[tier or specific level]_[AdventureName - capitalize each word, no spaces]_[props or framwork]_[creator].cmpgn 

Which should look like this:

H1_KeepOnTheShadowfell_veggie2.5.1_emperor799.cmpgn

or

3_DeathInTheSkyfireWastes_pyro2.3_Steve.cmpgn

[/quote]

Note that D&D 4e level bands are thus:

[u]Heroic Tier[/u]
H1 - levels 1-4
H2 - levels 4-7
H1 - levels 7-10

[u]Paragon Tier[/u]
P1 - levels 11-14
P2 - levels 14-17
P3 - levels 17-20

[u]Epic Tier[/u]
E1 - levels 21-24
E2 - levels 24-27
E3 - levels 27-30
Last edited by emperor799 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

I also made a folder for uploading props & frameworks to, if anyone is interested. I've had a couple people mention that they'd like to have downloads for them all in one place.

If you uploaded a file in the past that didn't include all the above information, please post here or PM me so that I can update the filename to the new standard.

If you want to share any non-D&D4e campaign files, that's awesome. Just tell me what they are and I'll make a folder for that system.

Thanlis
Giant

Post by Thanlis »

Thank you for all the work you're putting into this!

Note: you can delete the CORM1-1_low Veggiesama module I uploaded; the other one has both high and low in it.
Reed (halfling sorcerer P3) // Collin (human fighter P2) // Cine (eladrin psion H2)
Sirath (deva shaman H1) // Alesk (dragonborn cleric H3) // Kevin (halfling barbarian H1)

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

You're welcome

I know, I have the PMs saved, it's all on my To Do List. :D Do you want credit added?

Return to “User Creations”