[Bug] Issue with colon in server name

Developer discussion regarding MapTool 1.4

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
Posting now open to all registered forum users.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cave Troll
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 am
Location: Somewhere that's not there, but not really here.

[Bug] Issue with colon in server name

Post by Oriet »

I'm running an Elder Scrolls campaign with the Savage Worlds rules, so named my campaign TES:SW. One player connected fine via LAN, one connected fine with the English localization, but the player with the Italian localization couldn't connect. This is the screenshot he sent me (edited to remove names and password):

For some reason the colon made the server listing on his computer to show the MapTool version as SW instead of The web listing showed it properly, as did the player connecting over the internet with the English localization. I restarted the campaign with a different name so that he could join, which isn't a problem, but I figured I should report the issue.
Kill them all, and let the Game Master grant the exp!


Post Reply

Return to “MapTool 1.4”