Xaelvaen wrote:So if there does become a fix at some point, a guideline of how I could mimic that fix would be greatly appreciated.
1) Go to you maptool folder and rename your "maptool-x.x.x.x.jar" file to "maptool-x.x.x.x.jar.orig"
2) Make a copy the file.
3) Rename the copied file to "maptool-x.x.x.x.zip"
4) Create a temporary directory and put your copy into it. Unzip the file. It will produce two subdirectories: META-INF and net
5) Drill down to net>rptools>maptool>client>image
6) Delete the "grayLabelbox.png" file.
7) Put the "grayLabelbox.png" file I posted above into the same directory.
8 ) Go back to the META-INF and net subfolder directory level. And create a zip file with those two directories in it.
9) Rename the new zip file to "maptool-x.x.x.x.jar" (using the correct version number for the x's) and put it back into your original maptool launch folder.
10) Load as normal.
If you have trouble following these directions you could just tell me what version of MT you're using and I could swap it in for you and post the jar.