Removing the AC and HP popup

Developer discussion regarding MapTool 1.4

Moderators: Azhrei, dorpond, trevor

Forum rules
Posting now open to all registered forum users.
DoblyTufnell
Kobold

Removing the AC and HP popup

Post by DoblyTufnell »

I got my hands on some tokens online that someone else had created. When I loaded one of the tokens I can see a popup on the bottom left of my screen that shows a bigger image of the token and the AC and Hit Points of it.

I have created my own tokens and they do not get this popup.

How do I disable this display?

The image I can deal with by my players do not need to know the armor class or hit points of the thing they are fighting. There must be some way to configure this?

Thanks.

aliasmask
Deity

Re: Removing the AC and HP popup

Post by aliasmask »

We call this the token sheet and display options are a part of the token type. Using a * before a variable will display it if anything other than blank. You can use *@ to display only to owners which includes the GM or you can use *# which is a GM only display. Removing * will have it not display to anyone. You can see all the options under token types in campaign properties.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

DoblyTufnell wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 am
I got my hands on some tokens online that someone else had created. When I loaded one of the tokens I can see a popup on the bottom left of my screen that shows a bigger image of the token and the AC and Hit Points of it.

I have created my own tokens and they do not get this popup.

How do I disable this display?

The image I can deal with by my players do not need to know the armor class or hit points of the thing they are fighting. There must be some way to configure this?

Thanks.
http://lmwcs.com/rptools/wiki/Introduct ... _Statsheet
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

DoblyTufnell
Kobold

Post by DoblyTufnell »

Thanks guys.. I knew there had a be more do this.. I'll RTFM.. :)

I did workout that I can just delete the HP and AC from the properties tab and in Config add a Portrait image.

Return to “MapTool 1.4”