[1.4.1.8] Default.theme location

Developer discussion regarding MapTool 1.4

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
Posting now open to all registered forum users.
aliasmask
RPTools Team

[1.4.1.8] Default.theme location

Post by aliasmask »

I was looking for a place to put my Default.theme so it would take effect. First I tested C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\JWrapper-MapTool to no effect and then C:\Users\[USER]\.maptool which I didn't think would work.. and it didn't.

So, what I'm left with is a randomly generated folder C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\JWrapper-MapTool\JWrapper-MapTool-00053648849-complete which contains the MapTool-1.4.1.8-fat.jar file and it does work.

Anyway to fix this and make it load from the root (first path) which seems more intuitive or make the install folder name less random?

BTW, here is my Default.theme file. All it changes is the editor text font from 7 to the max 11 and reduces the padding on submit buttons.
Attachments
DefaultTheme.zip
(1.42 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: [1.4.1.8] Default.theme location

Post by JamzTheMan »

This should be more easily done with 1.4.1.9+ IF using javapackager to deploy as you get a static directory (in fact, should be user changeable during setup). JWrapper will be going away, I'm just not sure what @Azhrei has planned (as he wants to keep the Launcher and use jlink or something)
-Jamz

Phergus
Deity

Re: [1.4.1.8] Default.theme location

Post by Phergus »

I just downloaded the JAR version of 1.4.1.8 and then put it in the same directory.

Return to “MapTool 1.4”