1.1b10?

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

redwulfe
Kobold

1.1b10?

Post by redwulfe »

I was wondering when build 10 was possibly coming out? I play Hero System and can not get the tool to add combatants or load a group. I heard that it was fixed in the development build but was wondering when that would be ready for others to use.

BTW-Thanks for all your hard work on these tools they are invaluable to the community as a whole and basically all I wanted to say is, you guys rock. :)

Red

jay
RPTools Team

Re: 1.1b10?

Post by jay »

Let me see if I can get it out this weekend.

brad
Great Wyrm

Post by brad »

Initiative Tool 1.0 works well with the Hero System. I used it for a while until I figured out how to use the initiative window in MapTool. At first glance it looks like it can't support Hero, but it can with some basic macro help. You just go through the order backwards. You still count Post Segment 12 as when the last person leaves segment 12, MapTool just puts you too segment 11 after that and counts from there. Been using it for a couple years now. I could post the code if you are interested.
View MapTool video tutorials at RPToolsTutorials.net

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

It's going to take me longer than I thought. The MT guys have changed the rplib and broken a lot of my code. It'll take awhile so I'm not sure when it will be built.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

That's my fault. :oops:

I'll get with jay and figure out the best way to "re-fix" the code. I tried to keep the API the same for the PackedFile stuff but I must not have succeeded. Hopefully we can work out a thin veneer that can be placed on top so that CT and IT are back in shape...

redwulfe
Kobold

Post by redwulfe »

That's cool I was just curious.

If you could post the MapTools code, that sounds like it will work fine for now.

Thanks,
Red

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

To what MapTools code are you referring?

Return to “InitiativeTool”