Dungeon Floors and Rooms

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

pfunked
Kobold

Dungeon Floors and Rooms

Post by pfunked »

Here are some stone dungeon floor tiles and some pre-made rooms/hallways. 50dpi for use in default MapTool. Should be useful for throwing together generic dungeons (drag onto the Background Layer as freesize, if you're using a 50px grid).

The rooms are brown and come in 8x8, 8x6, 8x4, 6x6, 6x4, 4x4, 4x2, 2x2. The rooms are .jpg files to save space.

The hallways are dark gray and are 2-square wide in these variations: 4 long, 8 long, 4-way intersection, corner, t-intersection, stairs. The halls are .png files for the alpha layer.

The floor tiles are square, and "quad" (four to a square). Of each kind, 10 are plain and 6 have cracks. I've included brown and dark gray.

I have 300dpi originals if anyone needs a different size, or if anyone needs some to print for their non-virtual table top game. You can snag the 300dpi tile sheet at the download link here: http://pfunked.deviantart.com/art/Stone ... -122524193

Released under the Creative Commons BY-SA license (feel free to use/modify for personal stuff; if you redistribute it please use a compatible license).

Update: For those of you play on an actual table top, here are some 8x10" 300dpi images of these rooms, ready to print: http://pfunked.deviantart.com/art/Print ... -122745303
Attachments
Sample (brown)
Sample (brown)
stone_sample.jpg (28.15 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
DungeonRooms1_50dpi.zip
50dpi brown rooms and gray hallways
(340.83 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
DungeonTiles1_50dpi.zip
50x50 dungeon tiles in brown and gray
(117.32 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Last edited by pfunked on Sat May 16, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Re: Dungeon Floors and Rooms

Post by Hawke »

Nice! Thank you!

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

Very nice indeed. They're great - thanks!

Natha
Dragon

Post by Natha »

Very nice. Goes right to my ressource library.
ImageImageImageImage

hyperactiveChipmunk
Cave Troll

Post by hyperactiveChipmunk »

Excellent!

-hC

Coanunn
Giant

Post by Coanunn »

Ooooh, time to mark this so I can download it when I get home from work. Very nice indeed! Been wanting to move away from the drawing tool for as much as I can, it's great but since I have some players with EXTREMELY old hardware load times can be a crunch and I've had to have them log in sometimes up to an hour before others so they can get everything precached. Thanks tons!

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Coanunn wrote:Ooooh, time to mark this so I can download it when I get home from work. Very nice indeed! Been wanting to move away from the drawing tool for as much as I can, it's great but since I have some players with EXTREMELY old hardware load times can be a crunch and I've had to have them log in sometimes up to an hour before others so they can get everything precached. Thanks tons!
Sounds like you should definitely be using the campaign repository feature, too. (Search the forums. In fact, I think there might be a Sticky that describes how to set one up.) They will still have to download the files, but they'll come from a web site and not your specific machine.

Coanunn
Giant

Post by Coanunn »

ooooh, ok despite my promise to my roommates I may be messing with MT again tonight (would make for something like 3 weeks in a row with no days where I didn't fiddle with something)...

pfunked
Kobold

Post by pfunked »

Today I went to the office supply store and bought printer ink, a box cutter, a metal ruler, a glue stick, and poster-size foam board (with a half-inch grid already drawn on it).

I printed out the full size dungeon rooms and cut out foam board backing. The result is a lot of fun.

Link to the 300dpi 8x10" dungeon rooms:
http://pfunked.deviantart.com/art/Print ... -122745303
Attachments
Printed dungeon tiles
Printed dungeon tiles
tiles5.jpg (90.82 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

PillBox
Dragon

Post by PillBox »

Very Nice.

Return to “User Creations”