Ultimate Token Archive 7000+

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

dungeonmaster45
Kobold

Ultimate Token Archive 7000+

Post by dungeonmaster45 »

This collection has over 7000 tokens all categorized by genre and system. From Starwars to D&D Monsters, to Sci-Fi , even some Anime. Plus tons more.

I thought I would share it with the community! Download , Unzip and click and drag to map as needed. Or you can make a directory on your machine and use the File Menu to add the directory. (edited)

Here is the direct download Link: :!:
http://www.wiijii.com/nihilcon/tokens-m ... _by_CS.zip
Last edited by dungeonmaster45 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Ultimate Token Archive 7000+

Post by Azhrei »

Thanks for the information, dungeonmaster!
dungeonmaster45 wrote:You can also go into c:\users\yourname\.maptools\resource\default directory and add graphics into the root directory for tokens.
DON'T DO THIS!

The Default folder referred to above is subject to deletion and replacement if a new version of MapTool needs to provide different default images! A much better approach is to create a folder somewhere on your machine and then use MapTool's File menu to add that folder to your image library.

dungeonmaster45
Kobold

Post by dungeonmaster45 »

Oh that is a good idea too , I just got maptool yesterday so I don't know all the options yet but I'm learning. Thanks for the information that will help out a-lot. Since I found there is only a few basic tokens that come with it I thought that would be easier but seems it's not.

Thanks

averagecitizen
Kobold

Post by averagecitizen »

It looks like your file hosting site has closed down, is there any way you could send it to me?

Quimnthemaster
Kobold

Post by Quimnthemaster »

Yeah I would really like to get a hold of it too.

Triage
Kobold

Post by Triage »

+1 Would love to check it out.

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Is there some reason you are expecting the person that posted this a year ago to see your pleas?

Mortuis
Cave Troll

Post by Mortuis »

If anyone still needs this I could try throwing it up on a fileshare site.

Mortuis
Cave Troll

Post by Mortuis »

http://rapidshare.com/files/450745612/U ... _by_CS.zip

It's a bit over 54mb, I don't think it compressed when I zipped it. I was about to break it's contents up in my library as part of a file reorganization when I noticed the folder said ti was version 1. So I checked the forums in hopes that perhaps a later version had been released. Instead I discover that it's no longer available. So I'll keep a copy of the zip file on my hard drive for as long as I can afford the space (probably indefinitely these days.) If anyone comes across this thread in the future and finds the rapidshare link dead, throw up a post and hopefully I'll notice it sooner or later and can make a new link.

I generally check the forum every three months or so, but have lately been checking it a few times a week.

Moleman
Kobold

Post by Moleman »

Mortuis wrote:If anyone comes across this thread in the future and finds the rapidshare link dead, throw up a post and hopefully I'll notice it sooner or later and can make a new link.
That's already the case. A new upload would be nice!

Return to “TokenTool”