Latest Features List?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Blakey
Dragon

Latest Features List?

Post by Blakey »

Hi Guys,

Is there a place where you can see what the latest features are that have been added since a release? My group is still back with b70 as there hasn't seemed to be any point in upgrading as it does all we want - but if there was such a list we could see what had been added and if it was worth upgrading.

Cheers all
Blakey
The guy in the green hat.

Odonel
Cave Troll

Re: Latest Features List?

Post by Odonel »

Take a look at the changelog.

It's hidden in the wiki, I always have to search for it, if I've not used it for a while :D

Blakey
Dragon

Post by Blakey »

Sorry, I meant to say, I know about the changelog, but let's face it, it's the most undigestable list of complex sounding stuff.

Isn't there a neat bullet point list of new features per release? If not, someone should write one. Just look at the "Version History" link on the Masterplan web page for an example of what I mean - it's really easy to look at it and think if you want to upgrade or not.

Cheers
Blakey

mfrizzell
Dragon

Post by mfrizzell »

So is this your way of volunteering for the project? :)
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

I'll see if i can Write up a cliff notes version in the change log. that sound good?

Blakey
Dragon

Post by Blakey »

That's excellent wolph. Now, any chance of (someone) backtracking through the versions and letting us know what went in at each version?

:)

Blakey

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Blakey wrote:That's excellent wolph. Now, any chance of (someone) backtracking through the versions and letting us know what went in at each version?

:)

Blakey
hmm I got the feeling you volunteered 8)

anyway it shouldn't be that hard, the changelogs are all there you just have to scan them for new functionality per build. That and a lot of builds are bug fixes only so you can skip those. Basically you should take 'a' version (I wouldn't start at 1 but at I don't know 63 or so) and create a feature list based on that. Its just a bit of work, same actually as my feature list.

Return to “MapTool”