USER CONTRIBUTIONS - THE FOURTH AGE COMETH

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: USER CONTRIBUTIONS - THE FOURTH AGE COMETH

Post by Azhrei »

Sorry to hear that you've been ill, GD. Must be something going around...

I had a cold a few weeks ago and got over it while I was traveling. I then took a three day trip and was back for a couple days before getting hit again, this time with a really bad sore throat -- the kind that's painful when you swallow. I just finished getting over that one and it's down to just sniffles and a little stuffiness.

Man, it's a bummer to be feeling under the weather around the holidays. :|

Gamerdude
Cave Troll

Re: USER CONTRIBUTIONS - THE FOURTH AGE COMETH

Post by Gamerdude »

Hey folks...boy were the holidays brutal to say the least.

Thanks for the kind words Az.

I spent several hours today going through every page of posts in the "User Contributions" section moving the obvious FW threads to the proper sub-forums.

I'm currently getting ready to appear at two cons running Traveller games (Orccon, LA, President's day weekend & Gamestorm, Portland Oregon, end of march). Sooo I'll be doing what I can but I'll be busy making new characters, creating a new style character sheet, updating adventures etc.

Again, you see anything that needs fixing just holler I'll get on it as fast as possible.
Al B. USAF RET.
*Chief Organizer and Bottle Washer - 'User Creations' Forum*

MT Framework Directory **LISTING** (UPDT 2012-02-10)

Return to “User Creations”