Note on version numbers
: As from version 3.0.0 I will increase the decimals for new feats (e.g. 3.1), increase the centimals for bug fixes (e.g. 3.0.1) and BOTH if both are occuring (e.g. 3.1.1). This will likely send the decimal numbering through the roof but this gives you a quick insight in what has been done.
Whenever I release a new version of the Excel sheet, I will give it the same version number as the FW with which it was released.
[spoiler=----------------------------------------|CHANGE LOG|----------------------------------------]To make updating your campaign from one build to another a bit easier: after the date of every build is a code (e.g. "(B,P)")that indicates what you need to update from the previous build (using the update method described above): (B)ase Map, (C):Campaign Macros, (P)roperties.8.4.3 (5-9-2017)(B)
I've been sloppy with keeping this log up to date. Lots of small stuff happened between the last version and this one, but its all bug fixes. 8.3.8 (1-feb-15)(B)
(lib:Compendium need to be replaced). . . . Fix
- Create armour and weapons on lib:compendium didn't work.8.3.7 (dec-14)(B)
- Also merged the separate Java 8 fix with this version. You now need to replace the lib:DH with another one if you're using java 8.
(lib:DH need to be replaced). . . . Intermediate Fix
- Created a workaround for an MT bug generated when using java 18.104.22.168 (01-Sep-14)(B)
(lib:DH need to be replaced). . . . Changes
- updated the bag of tricks to version 37g.. . . . Fixes
- fixed issue with grenade launcher.8.3.5 (21-03-14)(B)
(lib:DH and lib:RT need to be replaced). . . . Changes
- the repository is updated and works once more.. . . . Fixes
- Issue with new token throwing an error on attack (last attack data is stored as json).8.3.4 (19-feb-14)(B)
- Issue with 'toggle silent running' for ship when nothing is impersonated
- Updated tooltip for 'come to new heading' in ship manouvre macro
- Half speed manouvres are now rounded down (and down and up in case of 'new heading')
- Rolling initiative for ship is fixed (asked for traits)
- error when done with editing ship properties
- Fixed links in full and quick sheets after name change
- 'Pick random component' with critical hit resulted sometimes in ""
(only lib:DH needs to be replaced)Working team (besides me) for this release:
BS: BTS 1967. . . . Fixes
- Critical bug in parrying message that could cripple the output of an automated attack. 8.3.3 (11-jan-14)(B,C,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
- Dying npc's no longer appear 'unharmed' to players
BS: BTS 1967. . . . Changes
- Somehow the ship parser manual never made it in the index of the manual. It was there all allong but not presented. It is now. . . . . Fixes
- Weapons upgrades are now sorted
- Armour upgrades as well.
- BS: All Weapon Qualities with an (x) Value had the weapon special string updated so the (x) value now appears… Felling, Gauss, Lance, SB Multiplier, and Vengeful. . . . . Excel
- Fixed prompt in upgrade armour.
- Quite a few (small) updates in the MANUAL
- Critical bugin the distance sheet for Hordes. No clue why or how, but I think I fixed it.
- BS: All Weapon Qualities with an (x) Value had the weapon special string updated so the (x) value now appears… Felling, Gauss, Lance, SB Multiplier, and Vengeful.8.3.2 (17-dec-13)(B,C,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
- Updated 'costs' for Armour and weapon upgrades.
BS: BTS 1967Big Changes
Mainly bug fixes, some quite big. The biggest change is the addition of the OW Armour, Skills, Talents, Traits , necro weapons and armour from DW Core, DW The Outer Reaches, BC Core, BC The Tome of Fate, and BC Hand of Corruption to the FW.
No new features.
Next release will be a major overhaul of some internal stuff of the FW that prepares it for the future release of DH2. Most likely it will once again be riddles with bugs
. . . . . Features. . . . Changes
. . . . Fixes
- BS: Added Weapon Qualities for Lance ( Tau weapon quality from DW and BC), Vengeful (Generate RF/ZH on a roll of X or greater), Gauss (both BC and DW versions), Force (Dmg + Pen based on PR), Legacy (BC Tome of Blood), Tesla, and several FW Specific qualities (No SB, SB Multiplier,
- BS: Gauss weapons have two settings: 1) If using BC Weapons generate rf\zh based on the Gauss (x) value; 2) per DeathWatch will auto-RF for those who can use RF.
- BS: Added No SB as a weapon quality so all attacks ignore SB, updated how SB multipliers (x2 SB, x3 SB) are handled - this is now a Weapon Quality (xSB (x) vs added into damage.
- BS: Added a new setting for BC Flak armour; BC Flak armour adds +1 vs explosives.
- BS: Made Tesla a special quality.
- BS: Refinement to Zealous Hatred: add text to describe where it comes from.
- BS: Automation of Regeneration - for out of combat Regeneration can be manually triggered via the Talents - Traits button; in combat it is auto checked in combat when a token gets focus, it has wounds, and it has regeneration trait.
- BS: Added Infamy uses to Fate Points button on Campaign, renamed Fate Fate Points button on Campaign to Fate & Infamy Uses, and changed display from chat to pop-up window.
- BS: added the option to select a d5, d10, or None for burning Infamy.
- Updated messaging for pinning
- Added 'additional modifier' to pinning
- Changed pinning image from red to yellow (else it blends in too much with the wounds
- Added 25/50/75% diminished magnitude states for hordes (using the 1,2 and 3 slashes normally used for wounded/heavily wounded/critically wounded for characters.
- Opposed tests can now also be skill vs characteristic
- BS: automated OW Chain Weapon Expertise to add an extra Tearing die to attacks with a chain weapon (works the same as Flesh Render from DW\BC).
- BS: Loaded OW Armour, Skills, Talents, and Traits to the FW. Updated Settings to allow the loading of these OW elements.
- BS: Added necro weapons and armour into the FW from DW Core, DW The Outer Reaches, BC Core, BC The Tome of Fate, and BC Hand of Corruption.
- Added overheat result when jamming a weapon with overheats special, for BC/OW rules.
- BS: Added SFW as a FW specific weapon quality. By adding SFW to a weapon quality list the weapon will be treated as a street fighting weapon (knife, knife-like weapon, or unarmed attack) when combined with the street fighting talent.
- Added submit buttons to the top of the forms as well (for weapons, armour, gear, talents, skills, traits and psy & faith powers)
. . . . Excel
- BS: RAW: fix for auto adding SB to attack when you have other modifiers.
- BS: refined wording on scatter in BC rules; scatter for OW errata works the same as BC but works the same as DH for original OW.
- BS: added check for DH/RT/DW for flak armour to default to higher of 5 (RAW) or Flak AP.
- BS: Fix to ZH; was adding 1 wound all the time - should only add when AP & TB is not penetrated.
- BS: Fix to Edit weapons when changing a weapon to mounted and adding it to the mountedweapon list.
- (Vehicles:) Thought I did this before, but somehow it was reverted: updated the menu structure for vehicles
- (Vehicles:) Damage requested 'deflector' so added to properties
- (Vehicles:) Heal crew requested for npc2gmonly
- (Vehicles:) Fixed embarkation
- (Vehicles:) Fixed operate Test
- Edit weapon removed any upgrades (if they were there)
- Set states on menu was not working
- BS: Fix to Horde Damage adding +1 Magnitude damage with Flame and Blast weapons for initial hit; these weapons do a flat number of hits based on range for flame and blast value for blast weapons.
- BS: fix to burning infamy that would autogenerate at least 1d10 of infamy burn even if the number of dice rolled is 0 and adding a modifier (flat burn vs random die roll).
- Fixed multiple 'endstate (pinning)' in chat issue
- Fixed redundant line with fatigue button
- Fixed several issues with healing (both horde and character)
- Fixed 'W' request when attackin horde
- Fixed issue with select and centre on vehicles (initiative next)
- Upgraded BoT (which had some issues)
- Added opponent check in opposed check
- Fixed upgrade issue in edit weapons
- The virtual macro panel once again updates immediatley when you equip a weapon through attack.
- (RT)fixed target select panel
- (RT)fixed issue where entire salvo misses when only the last shot was missed. (thank you Gobbler)
- BS\W42: update timing for BC and OW attacks (swift and lighting should be half vs full actions, same for two-weapon attacks)
- BS\W42: update state for crippled to crippling_wound which will now show an icon over the token who has been hit with a crippling weapon and can be managed through states
- Fixed (some) traits not showing up in the full sheet
- Fixed incorrect warning when using OW traits (and NOT BC traits)
- BS: fixed operate test when using BC Operate skills; would throw an error into chat and not execute.
- BS: various cleanup and rewording of weapon qualities in the FW.
- Fixed several issues in ranged attack when no target is selected
- Fixed Roll result not showing when jamming weapons
- Fixed bu in 'edit weapons' where the special text for adding a "special (X)" was not added correctly
- Fixed issue with manual entry for explosive mishap for grenades
- (Vehicles) Fixed ammo counter
8.3.1 (27-nov-13)(B,C,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
- BS: Added Only War (Core Book and Hammer of the Emperor) for all weapons, weapon upgrades, weapon customizations, and weapon qualities from both books.
- BS: Added Only War (Core Book and Hammer of the Emperor) armour, skills, talents, and traits.
- BS: Added SFW (Street Fighting Weapon) to the special quality for knives, knife-like weapons, gauntlets, unarmed attacks.
BS: BTS 1967Big Change
Repair and upgrade is required once again!!
Again a HUGE change has taken place concerning the messaging system of the Framework. A lot of bugs were ironed out and a lot of code standardized. Especially combat has been thoroughly tested so it should work better now.
The Emperors Tarot Add-on. This will not come pre-installed with the FW, but you need to download the map seperately.
The Emperors Tarot allows the GM to actually lay out cards with its symbolic meaning for Diviners to use. I've also updated the Help section explaining how to install and use.
Other notable changes:
I've also encountered a stack overflow while using psychic power with a stack of 2. This is fixed, so the entire FW should run on stack=2, but let me know if this turns out differently!. . . . Features
. . . . Changes
- Added an weapon upgrade for Basic weapons that change it into a 'used single handed' with the appropriate -20 BS modifier, also added the same upgrade with recoil suppression so no -20 penalty.
- Added Eldar power from RT Lure of the Expanse
- Auto distance calculator: when you select a token and hover over another token then in the stat sheet the distance to the selected token is shown. (Thanks to: AM!). I've even expanded this feature into 2 functions:
a. When one token is selected then the range between the selected and the mouse over tokens is shown AND the weapon ranges of the SELECTED token are shown. E.g.: 10, Autopistol (Short) .
b. When two or more tokens are selected, then the stat sheet shows the distance of the mouse over token vs all the selected tokens. E.g. : Nihilus Fain (10), Barkus (30), Eldar (5).
- Added Grid Blast Radius for grenades. This places fire blast token on the object layer so its more easily to see which tokens are effected.
- Added 'change to horde' button for character tokens on the campaign panel.
- Added Auto Attack Panel and Multi Auto Attack. With these tokens you can let 20 NPC attack all at once, without going through them all seperately, significantly speeding up the GM side of the board. (see manual for more info).
- Added Army token type AND a LOT of new macros. This is actually a MAJOR change with a LOT of code using a mixture of RT rules and house rules (as the RAW simply made no sense). However Im not really happy with the result so for now this project is on the back burner. Still you can check it out if you like: just drag a new token onto the map and set its property to 'army', rinse and repeat and you can start the warfare…
- Extended the opposed characteristic test with opposed Skill test.
- Added different spreads to the tarot including explanation
. . . . Fixes
- (BS): Added corruption test to Text vs Characteristic.
- (BS): Added to bcSuccess rule management over dodge; in BC a dodge against multiple hits dodges a number of hits equal to DoS while in DH/RT/DW it is equal to 1 + 1 per DoS. Using the BC Success rule will result in BC and OW dodging the correct number of attacks based on DoS (one less).
- (BS): Toxic splash will now display when an attacker makes a point blank attack with a ranged weapon (to the players horror).
- (BS): added ability to add Bonus DoS and Additional Critical Damage to both melee and ranged attacks; more and more talents, traits, and abilities allow for a bonus DoS or additional critical damage.
- (BS): automated the addition of critical damage when the attacker has Street Fighting (with knife or unarmed), crack shot, and crippling strike.
- (BS): semi-automation of Stuff of Nightmares to display the relevant text when the target with Stuff of Nightmares takes critical damage.
- I rewrote all the virtual macro panel macros. So for all the tokens you'll need to run 'repair and upgrade' again. You can select all tokens on map and run it once (this is actually as massive update that might result in some bugs). Overall this should result in a more consistent macro button panel without the glitches it had in the past.
- I've updated 'repair and upgrade' to ignore tokens that can't be upgraded. This way you can select all tokens on the map and run the macro once.
- Added option to special upgrade weapons 'remove' to remove a certain quality from a weapon.
- Limited the text length of 'armour wearing, hands and mounted' to max. 60 characters so you don't get the extremely long char sheets anymore.
- Small changes and added option to the HTML macro buttons
- Added 'swap lowest damage die roll for Attack DoS' rule to settings and system. You can find this back in the damage tooltip under: "DoS - [Lowest Die Roll]". The setting is added under "Attack Mod" tab.
- Made 'I might be ok' on grenades a toggle button
- The HTML macro buttons (virtual macro panel) now allows for tooltips (still need to actually add those though…)
- Added Machine Trait Armour
- Automated adding Machine Trait Armour in the trait parser
- The manual has been updated to reflect the latest changes.
- Added roll result to Warp Travel encounter results
- Added tokId to hasSkill()
- Warp travel automatically selects a navigator (if any) and makes assertion when not on board
- note that some fixes might have been itroduced by the new features/changes and due to the long build I encountered them, fixed and marked them here as fixed, while they were never broken in the former build… . . . . Excel
- Storm quality didn't calculate the extra shots correctly.
- Finally found the double damage message post error
- More html form fixes (range and melee attack forms and the distribute hits damage messages)
- Manual rolls for psy power were ignored
- Bug in opposed test
- Bug in grapple
- Fixed force quality in weapons
- Fixed several issues concerning 'replacestatacronyms'
- Fixed bug with special damage (e.g. power fist and force weapons)
- Fixed bug in the ongoing fire state calculation also added a tooltip
- Added 1 level of fatigue for ongoing fire as is RAW
- Fixed very obscure weapon jam bug
- Under certain circumstances Dodge and parry results were not showing up in the chat as part of an attack .
- Flaming or Psyching multiple selected targets threw an error
- When manual input is turned on you no longer need to fill in a dice roll result in the attack panel when you do not attack (but e.g. drop a weapon, embrace, disengage, etc.)
- Fixed an initiative issue, which could result in strange errors during e.g. embarkation of vessel.
- Fixed several embarkation (vessel) issues
- Fixed issue with changing initiative of tokens being on board of a vessel that is not on the map
- Fixed true grit (again) rounding the critical wounds UP instead of down. (so 5 crit = 3 not 2).
- Added Only war vehicle critical hit tables.
- Added system setting to use OW vehicle crit table instead of the RT crit table
- Fixed a couple of setting bugs in lib:vehicles
- Fixed a couple of setting bugs in lib:Ships
- Fixed critical messages for vehicles
- Added states for vehicles (damaged, heavily damaged and critically damaged)
- (BS): put in initialization value for overcharge mod to prevent one time pop-up requesting the value
- (BS): fixed power armour blocking warp spray (was not RAW). Warp will now bypass power armour for the horrifying pleasure of your players per RAW.
- (BS): added check to Warp weapon for force fields; Warp will now be blocked by force fields to the pleasant surprise of your players per RAW.
- (BS): fixed obscure bug that would pop-up a prompt to a defender to select a weapon with a name of 0; this would occur under a specific set of combined elements.
- (BS): updated text for BC Twin-linked rule to reflect that Only War now works the same as DH/RT/DW.
- (BS): fixed obscure bug that would cause the attribute score below 10 to be set to 10+ Unnatural Score when the character also has an Unnatural Characteristic and BC rules are being used.
- (BS): updated Crippling Attack rule option to include Street Fighting (BC Street Fighting inflicts +1/2 WSB)
- (BS): updated campaign properties for Character and Horde tokens by adding addCritDmg and bonDoS to LRA and LMA property fields.
- When no attack results, the damage macro hitlocations initialized on arms, should be on body
- Added extra check for dta, in case the lightsource is added without actually having a DTA
- Zealous Hatred (BC) was inflicted even when all damage is absorbed (should result in 1 wound only).
- I think I've finally fixed all the issues concerning a token being on board of a vehicle, when the vehicle is not on the map. The onboard value should be reset when this is the case.
- Fixed 'I might be ok' on grenades
- Feint was broken.
- Fixed issue with macrobattery salvo when the last hit is a miss and the others not (then the whole attack missed)
- Fixed issue where the hull name of a ship get overwritten when you run manage my weapons
- Fixed issue whith special text not showing when attacking with target based selection AND the currenttoken was swapped.
- Fixed issue with 'no damage' weapons that threw an error
- Fixed issue when selecting a token with an 'unknown' propertyType.
- Fixed issue with missing RF options for melee attack.
- Fixed issue with BC melee weapons being equipped as ranged
- Changed how attack (melee, ranged and psy) results are stored and processed (json --> strprop), slightly faster.
- Fixed issue where a 'non targetable token' is selected as second token and no warning shows up.
- Fixed issue where edited weapons which are set to mounted are NOT added to the mounteWeapons list.
- Fixed issue with EPR (psy) for DH did not calculate properly in the effect text.
- Fixed bug in clickable links (that roll a result) as a result of some powers
- Fixed special text in hallucogenic
- Fixed bug in parry.
- Fixed Cover
- Fixed upgrade armour, not showing when wearing it
- Fixed upgrade mounted weapon, not showing in statsheet.
- Fixed psy focus power test to run with a stack of 2
- Fixed initialization issue in inputrangedattack. (ranged attack form). Some settings were constantly reset.
- Fixed bug in skills parser where skill groups bonusses were applies to all skills in the group.
- Updated all menus to be complient with j7
- Fixed typo in edit armour
- Fixed delay init
- Fixed toggle ship blib (RT)
8.2.1 (8-jan-13)(B,C,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
- Updated force weapons (again)
- Added 'single handed' upgrade to basic weapons (-20 BS)
- Added Eldar power from RT Lure of the Expanse
- (BS): added Warpcraft to the list of Forbidden Lores.
- (BS): added crack shot and street fighting to the list of BC talents as they vary from core DH.
- Updated 'melee' weapons in Bc (low case gave errors)
- Fixed special text in hallucogenic
- Added Machine Trait Armour
BS: BTS 1967Big Change
FULL Overhaul of the messages. Most messages are now limited to gm and token owner, diminishing unecessary traffic when e.g. a gm or player updates a token. Also some messages that weren't complient to the new form should now be complient. It is very likely that some bugs crept in during this process, so testing is required. All lib:tokens have been updated this way.
Other notable changes:
. . . . Features
- DW: Added apothekers heal
- RT: Torps are now 'blibs' on the radar (augury required to identify)
- A lot of changes and fixes to the regex parser (the token creation tool)
. . . . Changes
- FULL Overhaul of the messages.
- Added apothekers heal function
- Sudden death can now be set per token (both NPC or PC), the general settings remains, only when checked it will check the Sudden Death box for NPCs per default. (when you drag a fresh token to map).
. . . . Fixes
- Lots of small and big changes in the token regex parser, its now faster, better and less intrusive
- Healing allows now for dice input e.g. 1d5
- Updated onTokenMove (Bag of Tricks) to version 20
- Added apotheker setting in character stats
- Push for librarians is defaulted to 3 instead of 1 for the other psykers
- Force weapons are updated (PR is now taken into account for pen)
- Added specialproperties to token properties. These replace the following separate properties: PsyClass:0, Navigator:0, Apotheker:0, SuddenDeath:0
- Rechecked messages concerning fatigue
- Added long comment line to first line of ALL macros on lib:DH
- Few updates on the stat sheet of ships
- Launched torpedoes are now 'unknown' aka 'blibs' on the radar and will only be revealed after an active augury
- RT:Active augury now allows a modifier to be entered
. . . . Excel
- Fixed more of the MOST persistant 'cheater' bug.
- Damage type for force weapons wasn't displayed correctly
- Fixed 'dodge result not showing' bug.
- 'Energy' type was set to 'rending'
- Upgrading a weapon to 'mounted' did not add it to the 'mounted weapons' property.
- Heal while in cover removed the 'image' states but not the effects of cover, now it removes all.
- Frenzy state modifiers were applied double in different places
- Couple of fixes in the ship token stat parser
- Fixed several bugs concerning torpedoes
- Fixed the traitsparser
- Fixed several bugs in the token parser
- RT: crit hits that do not penetrate armour now result in 1 point of damage and no crit.
- RT: macrobatteries salvos only counted the last salvo
- Fixed issue where all melee attack were rending type
- Updated replacestatacronym stuff so the 'cheater' bug does not occur. Also added some quotes around dicerolls so there is an actual roll option.
- Updated the shop sheets, fixed a couple of bugs
- All force weapons (non RT) are updated to reflect the correct PR for Pen
well that was short: I forgot to update the suppress ranges as they are incorrectly implemented. Suppress is half range not full range as it was. To update an existing campaign you need to update the Properties or copy paste the ligth section. 8.1.1 (8-okt-12)(B,C,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
BS: BTS 1967
DM: Dave M (data entry of psychic powers). . . . Features
. . . . Changes
- You can now select 'thought of the day' instead of the whole splashscreen in the settings.
- Added extra settings where you can preset the thought of the day
- Ship Repair is completely overhauled into Damage & Repair, where you can set exactly what is damaged
- Ship Critical campaign button is added
- Heavily updated Warp Travel macro. Added a lot of verbosity to see what the warp results are. Also added new components AND the macro now checks the ship for those components
- New material added: ALL Ship components for Rogue trader from : Core, Into The Storm, Battlefleet Koronus and Hostile Acquisitions
- Grapple has been fully overhauled with states seperate macro, combat macro rebuild and all
- Stat Parser added for RT ships.
- (BS): Overhaul of the Psychic System implementation.
- Overhaul of the macros used to process powers to match against current mechanics (Power Roll per DH, Navigator Power Action test per RT, and Focus Power test per RT, DW, BC, and OW). This is managed through the campaign Settings.
- Every token now has a Psychic Class field and a Navigator field. These are set through Edit Chars. Button on the Macros Management tab. For Psychic Class a character can be None, Astartes Librarian, Bound (Sanctioned), Unbound (Unsanctioned), or Daemonic. The Psychic Class coupled with the Psychic Mechanics being used, determines how Push, PP modifiers, and other relevant options are handled.
- There is a Use Psy Power button on the Macros Combat & Actions tab that will prompt for the power to use followed by the selection of various Psy Use options based on the system being used.
- There is a Psy Powers button on the Macros Management tab. This launches a window that operates like Manage My Weaspons and Manage My Armour. It initially displays a listing of all powers the character has. From here the user can Add a New Power from the Compendium, Edit an existing power, Add a New Custom Power, Delete a Power, or Use a power.
- Automated the following Talents & Traits in relation to the use of psychic powers: Warp Affinity (RT & DW), Warp Conduit (RT & DW), Warp Conduit (BC & OW version), Favoured by the Warp (RT, DW, BC, OW), Warp Lock (BC & OW), Sacrifice (RT, DW, BC, and OW), Invocation (refined current implementation to be available only if the skill is being used), Blasphemous Incantation (BC & OW), Corpus Conversion (BC & OW), Child of the Warp (BC), Tyranid Trait (take damave vs PP or Perils) and Soul-Bound trait (BC & OW). Note that Rite of Sanctioning was already implemented.
- Global modifiers (such as fatigue), skill modifiers (for focus power tests using skills), and Skill rank (for focus power tests using skills) were automated.
- Enhanced various options that can be selected when attempting to manifest a power (aka identifying the number of Sustained Powers and whether the user has the Talented talent in the skill being used… if Psyniscience or Awareness).
- Navigator Mastery of Navigator powers was added as a new field; this defaults to Novice but can be updated via Edit Power. The modifier for the power is automated during the Use Psychic Power.
- Only War Minor Manifestation powers can be added by selecting a power, clicking edit, changing the name, and selecting the Minor Manifestionat as its Discipline. You will also want to rewrite the effect. Note that the Focus Modifier is automatically set to +30 and Focus Time is set to half Action when the edited power is saved. In use the Minor Manifestation will not generate psychic phenomena or perils of the warp; the framework overrides any effects that may be generated.
- Corruption Powers (those that use Corruption as the Focus Test per BC) will have their specific Psychic Phenomena added to the outcome of PP or Perils when such is generated. Note that some Corruption powers cause additional Phenomena or Perils; those need to be generated by the GM with the Psychic Phenomena tables on the the Campaign panel. Further Corruption powers will not allow fettered usage.
- (DM): Powers were added from Rogue Trader Into the Storm, Black Crusade Tome of Fate, Death Watch Rites of Battle, Death Watch First Founding , Honour the Chapter, and Only War Beta.
- For all powers additional fields were added: Type (Psyker, Arcana, Astartes Lib, Navigator, etc.), Discipline (Minor, Major, Codex, Telepathy, etc.), Mastery (Novice, Adept, Master), and SubType (None, Attack, Concentration).
- BC & OW Psychic Phenomena and Perils of the Warp tables were added to the Framework. To use these tables, select the use BC & OW Psychic Phenomena option in Settings.
- Using the following system, all powers from DH were assigned a characteristic and modifier for use in the Focus Power test system and for all Focus Power powers (RT, DW, BC, and OW) a Threshold was applied.
Power Roll to focusMod:
- Threshold 5 = Test Mod +40
- Threshold 6 = Test Mod +20
- Threshold 7-8 = Test Mod +10
- Threshold 9 to 15 = Test Mod 0
- Threshold 16 to 22 = Test Mod -10
- Threshold 23 to 29 = Test Mod -20
- Threshold 30 to 35 = Test Mod -30
- Threshold 36 + = Test Mod -40
FocusMod to Threshold:
- Test Mod +40 = Threshold 5
- Test Mod +20 = Threshold 6
- Test Mod +10 = Threshold 7
- Test Mod 0 = Threshold 12
- Test Mod -10 = Threshold 18
- Test Mod -20 = Threshold 24
- Test Mod -30 = Threshold 30
- Test Mod -40 = Threshold 36
- Refactored the application of unnatural characteristic bonus to apply the appropriate bonus. For example, if using a power that uses Awareness or Psyniscience, then the power will apply the bonus if the character has Unnatural Perception (the base characteristic of those two skills). In addition, the psychic power usage will now allow cross over of DH & BC unnatural traits (mix and match) between tokens via conversion based on whether the BC & OW system is being used (additive Unnatural Characteristic Value) or DH\RT\DW system (multiplier… x2 for example).
- If using BC & OW Unnatural Characteristics, 1/2 of the value is added to DoS on a successful test for all focus power tests.
- If using DH\RT\DW Unnatural Characteristics, the multiplier is added to PR (which will also add an additional +5 per multiplier) and the multiplier is added as a modifier to DoS in an opposed test.
. . . . Fixes
- (BS): further refinement on calling states to minimize unnecessary messaging for new state and in some cases change in state (such as cover).
- (BS): Update to Initiative to display the two die rolls for Lightning Reflexes when using BC Talents.
- (BS): Enabled a setting that will allow players to use the Fatigue button (was previously GM Only).
- (BS): Added a GM Secret Roll to Test vs Characteristic, Use Skill, and Use Talent that will send only to the token owner and the GM. Note this will also allow the GM to make tests for NPC's without revealing those tests to the players.
- Added New tab to the settings for 'system rules'.
- (BS): added tables for BC & OW Psychic Phenomena and Perils tables. This is controlled through System rule settings under Psychic Power settings.
- (BS): added +1 DoF when using BC & OW Success Rules; this was missed in the original implementation of the BC rules. If a test roll fails, there is an automatic +1 DoF for any roll that is 9 points or less away from the target.
- Changed Archeotech field into Class fields (Repair and upgrade required)
- Further optimizations on both melee and ranged attacks, they're a bit faster now
- ALL campaign macro code has been moved to lib:DH and a macro call is left instead. This ensures that future updates will be available in the campaign macros as well. Also some campaign macro bugs are fixed that I encountered during this transition.
- ALL Melee attacks will now ignore Deflector shields.
- endState allows for 3rd argument: token and a 4th auxilary
- newState also allows for an auxilary argument
- setfatigue allows for 2nd argument being the token
- Regex parser: the following weapon qualities will now automatically be added: mono, poor, good and best.
- Regex parser: the following armour qualities will now automatically be added: poor, good and best.
- Regex parser: the primitive weapon group is now parsed correctly (is prim within the FW).
- New tokens dragged to map can now also set the token owner, the default will be the GM.
- Rewrote TitleCase function, works better and significantly faster
. . . . Excel
- Owner ship of the grenade X was set incorrectly (v 8.0.1)
- Skill adjustment penalties were not used when using the 'useSkill' macro.
- (BS): BC use of Lightning Reflexes was rolling twice for everyone regardless if the user had the talent or not as long as the BC Talents rule was checked. Now only rolls if you have the talent.
- Vehicle embarkation didn't properly convey a message when no tokens were near
- Fixed embarrassing bug in opposed test
- (BS): Fixed hide throwing formatting error with H.
- (BS): removed display of a state change with no content in the message.
- The dice roll links created for the psy power roll was unintentionally executed for all clients
- Melee Attacks with a primitive weapon resulted in an error
- Fixed inconsistencies with unnatural bonuses with the various settings (DH/RT or BC/DW rules)
- Fixed issue in set state macro.
- Fixed timeout issue with Manoeuvre for ships
- Fixed: quickSheet 0,1,2, fullsheet and clearCache so 'repair and update' is not aborted when applied to multiple tokens.
- fixed minor argument bug in clearCach()
- Fixed small parser bug in the skill stat parser
- Fixed bug where accurate pistol did extra d10 damage (only basic wpns do this)
- Fixed Speed conflict bug between ship and Torpedos
- Fixed Horde range above 40
- Fixed cache update for faith powers
- Removed couple of redundant debug pauses()
- Fixed lastRangeAttack issue for hordes (you got one penMod pop-up for new hordes)
- Fixed naming issue for suppress
- Fixed pointer for show brace angle
- Fixed macro error for 'Roll Init'
- Fixed macro error for 'Upgrade Armour'
- Added error check for ship manouvre (in case the pilot does not have the right skill)
- Added error check for loading ship weapons (when you do not have any weapon to load)
8.0.1 (31-jul-12)(No need to update, just run 'initialize maps' on the 'bag of tricks' macro set to fix this.)
- (DM): Added Psyker powers from: Rogue Trader Into the Storm, Black Crusade Tome of Fate, Death Watch Rites of Battle, Death Watch First Founding , Honour the Chapter , and Only War Beta.
- (BS): various tweaks to skills, talents, and traits.
- (BS): renamed Navigator talent to Navigator Gene talent. This was generating a conflict with the property setting.
- (BS + DM): scrubbed psychic power effects to mesh with new approach.
- (BS): added Tyranid Psychic Powers from DW Core and Mark of the Xenos.
- Updated Ship Component and Weapon tables.
- Added ALL Components from RT Core, RT-Into The Storm, RT-Battlefleet Koronus, Lure of the Expanse and RT-Hostile Acquisitions
- Changed Archeotech field into Class field for components
- Added sorting column to all the major tabs (first column)
forgot to hit the 'initialize maps' on the bag of tricks macro. Which leads to an error everytime you move a token. 8.0.0 (17-jul-12)(B,P)Working team (besides me) for this release:
BS: BTS 1967
MG: Kambuk . . . . Big ChangesAs usual now you need to run the repair and upgrade (campaign panel) macro to update old tokens to be used in this new framework. You can select multiple tokens when doing this.
. . . . Features
- The 'Primitive' and 'Mono' Weapon groups have been renamed to 'Prim'. The corresponding macros and talents have been updated as well. The reason is that:
- 1. the Primitive Quality is denoted in the 'special' part of the weapon and 'Primitive' weapon group becomes misleading, there fore FFG has
- 2. in BC these weapons are called 'Primary' weapons to denote the specific group but not to mix them up with the Primitive quality. So we've chosen to do the same however
- 3. 'Primary' is already in use in the FW as in Primary Weapon and Secondary Weapon. So to keep things clear the 'Primitive' group is now the 'Prim' group.
So in short, for ALL 5 SYSTEMS you now have:
E.g. A 'Mono' weapon will thus be 'Prim' group without the primitive quality. This weapon you can wield in your Primary or Secondary hand.
- 'Primary' and 'Secondary' Weapons (main and off hand)
- 'Prim' weapon group
- 'Primitive' weapon quality
- Fully Compatible with ONLY WAR. Well actually it already was... We (that is: BS) checked the beta release of OW and it turned out that there are no changes in the existing BC rules; which OW utilizes. There are extra rules, which will be implemented in the future, such as extended rules for vehicle combat and 'comrades'. Please Note, this is based on the Beta rules. The Final rule set may require additional changes.
. . . . Changes
- Rogue Trader ship battle is further upgraded with 'Spaceship Manoeuvres' and 'Warp Travel' macros. Also a couple of house rules have been added and implemented.
- (BS): Added functionality to upgrade Armour. This introduces a new button on the Manage tab that works the same as Upgrade Weapon but for Armour instead. Will be building into the FW functions that look for Armour Specials that increase the AP based on the type of weapon used to attack the wearer of the armour.
- Added thought for the day to the splash screen and a full 341 entries table!!
- (MG)Added Spaceship Manoeuvres
- (MG)Added Warp Travel
- Full sheet - Traits have tooltips.
- (BS): Added a Battle Roller (found in Campaign Mass Combat pane) that expands on the Mass Combat system used in the Rogue Trader: Frozen Reaches adventure.
- (BS): added a simple WH40k focused die roller.
- New action for tokens: opposed test.
- Added campaign macro showing the extended actions available for ship battle (RT)
- Added Rumbles Dice box, customized for W40K, to both campaign panel and (optionally, see settings) to the token macro panel
- (BS): Updated auto processing of attacks against Hordes to allow the attacker to identify additional dice of damage to be done to the Horde, allow the addition of x Mag damage to each hit (allowing for things such as the Devastators attack), allow the addition of X Mag damage to the attack (first hit), take into account Explosive & Power weapons add +1, allow auto-processing of Devastating, Spray, and Blast qualities in relation to the weapon.
- I think that with this release the torpedoes actually WORK, while testing them more thoroughly I came accross numerous issues and bugs which basically boiled down in them not working.
. . . . Fixes
- The 'Primitive' and 'Mono' Weapon groups have been renamed to 'Prim'. The corresponding macros and talents have been updated as well.
- Repair and upgrade macro is updated with the Prim changes.
- Attack modifier is added to the target ship panel
- Updated the "Critical" button on the campaign panel to also apply for Ships
- Updated 'Damage' macro for ship to take critical hits into account
- Added a couple of traits from IH and DotDG
- (BS): added on both melee and ranged attack forms the option to add a modifier to Penetration (comes into heavy play in Deathwatch with various squad abilities)
- (BS): Incorporated the following BC errata: Natural Armour now stacks; Weapon Training talent (remove Heavy & Throwing; include Flame after Chain); Swift Attacks can be performed with unwieldy and unbalanced weapons;
- (BS): to align with the errata changed reference text in Charge to not reference Swift or All-out-Attack. Though the option exists still to use the core rules vs the errata.
- (BS): Incorporate BC Overcharge and Overload option for Las Weapons. Now a Las weapon with the Overcharge special quality will provide the option to fire in standard (default), overcharge (+1 Dam, x2 ammo) or overload (+2 Dam, +2 Pen, x4 ammo, unreliable) mode if there is enough ammo to use those modes. To use this with non-BC weapons add Overcharge as a special quality to the weapon. Note if a GM decides this can be used with other energy types of weapons, just add Overcharge to the weapons special qualities; this is not restricted to Las weapons.
- I've found a workaround for the max 10 hits auto-process attack. The maximum amount of hits now allowed is 30 (which is the current max for the weapons in the FW).
- Empty damage boxes will no longer show up in the attack result ('dodges/parries all attacks' will still show up)
- Changed move during ranged attack from 'radio button' to 'checkbox' . Cause with RT/DW/BC you can do a half move during a single/semi or full auto attack.
- Added setting: restrict frenzied attack. Where you can check a setting that restricts the allowed attack options on the melee attack panel to standard/charge/all out as per RT/DH rules when frenzied. Before this setting the FW used to restrict the options ALWAYS. In addition I added 'standard attack' to the options as this should also be possible if you are only one hald action allowed due to circumstances.
- Parry and Dodge states are now removed on gaining initiative in stead of at the start of a new round.
- Changed the output for PC's. FW now does a similar check as with NPC's, if the PC token is NOT owned by a player token, then vital info is send to the gm chat box only. (if that setting is set!).
- Updated splashscreen with OW support and 'New'
- Updated settings with OW.
- Transferred xls changes to FW
- Cleaned up Settings panel (once again)
- Added BC two handed fighting rule, which we found out differs from the DH/RT/DW variant
- Added 'Blade Dancer' and 'Sidearm' to the DH/RT/DW talents. These are BC talents and are the equivalents of gunslinger (but then for melee and melee ballistic mixed).
- Auto apply damage for flamer is fully rewritten.
- Added option to getUCBonus to just send the UC level back (needed for opposed test)
- Hordes now actually *die*
- (BS): When opening the apply Damage for a Horde, DoS for melee attack, type of weapon damage (Explosive for example), Mag Damage per Hit, Mag Damage per Attack, value for Blast, value for Devastating, and range for a Flame (Spray) weapon will now be auto-populated.
- (BS): updated campaign stats for Characters and Hordes to exlude Insanity if the type of Favour is Infamy.
- (BS): created BC\OW option to allow GM's to use the original BC rules for Charge combinations (allowing the use of Standard, Grapple, All Out Attack or Swfit attack as the end attack of a charge) or Errata rules (that allows only Standard or Grapple).
- Added '(de)select ALL BC/OW settings at once' to 'settings'
. . . . Excel
- (BS): Added Spray tag to text for when a spray weapon is used in an attack.
- (BS): BC Success Rule was not being applied to Characteristic tests.
- (BS): Fix miscOneTimeHordeDmg and bonusDieDmg prompt when auto-targeting a attacking a horde.
- (BS): Fix messaging when auto-targeting a horde to remove "Cheater" message.
- (BS): removed duplicate calculation that was causing checking Horde magnitude to fail and thus a ripple effect of displaying incorrect damage message and in some cases failing to process magnitude damage.
- (BS): Fixed [email protected]:DH error when Burn (Fate\Infamy) macro is clicked.
- (BS): put in check for favour pool of "none" for very rare circumstance when focus is not moved from a token that does not have a favour pool but a use favour button on another token is clicked.
- Fixed issue with set new state (which can appear nearly anywhere)
- Armour is added to ship properties macro
- When you had a crit hit due to lucky AND HI < 0 only the lucky result was shown
- Missed attacks also reduced the void shield by 1
- Show range had some redundant output
- (BS): BC Lighting Attacks cannot be performed with Unbalanced weapons.
- (BS): Flesh Render talent was being applied to all weapons with tearing; now it will only apply to melee weapons.
- When you enter 10 hits a pop up comes up asking for baseDmg10.
- Fixed issue on load campaign (when not starting on base server you get a 'gmnames' request.
- Frenzy state modifiers are now properly embedded in the Ranged and Melee attack.
- Added check for Unnatural traits not properly added to tokens.
- Ship manoeuvrability modifier couldn’t become negative
- Weapons set to mounted (number of hands = 0) we're still asked to apoint primary or secondary hand.
- Tokens with delay in initiative were skipped (its possible that something with embarkation and initiative now goes wrong, but cant find it yet. )
- (BS): Fixed issue where a storm weapon generated 1 extra hit when not using the bcSuccessRule or generated 2 less hits when using the bcSuccessRule.
- 'heal all wounds' option in 'healing' didn't clear the 'wounded' states.
- Fixed issue with lightning and switft melee attack icw target based selection (auto process)
- In the specific case that a character goes from healthy straight to exactly 0 wounds, the new wound state was not set
- Battle rage was not taken into account for parrying.
- Did an attempty to fix the templates. Not sure whether its really fixed, but one things was sure: the templates available were all broken, so I removed those.
- Fixed calculation in quadruped trait
- Offhand attack when doing a two weapon attack, while having the 2W Att. Talent was not calculated correctly (+10 was added instead of +20)
- (BS): Fixed error that was being thrown when upgrading armour when the cost is a non-numeric value.
- It turned out that the Pilot group 'Space Craft' and 'Spacecraft' were both used (where the latter is correct). This has been fixed but you need to check your tokens to see whether they have the correct pilot group
- For some attacks (with multiple hits) it turned out that the first and last hit were the same.
- Starting ship hull points were not updated when setting hull integrity (RT)
- With the ship battle sometimes for unknown reasons an input screen pops up twice. I've build in a time out to prevent this. This time out can be set in the settings. If set to 0 its ignored.
- Fixed small output bug in test vs characteristic
- Fixed bug in macro panel for when more then one token is selected
- Fixed layout bug in message() function
- Fixed issues with number of hits and outcome to chat with lance attacks in ship battle
- (BS): incorporated into the FW that a spray weapon does additional damage to the Horde and not the Flame. [Note: received response from FFG that this will be going into the next BC Errata]
- (BS): Fixed Quadruped for BC. It was not adding the x2 to the Quadraped spead increase for 4 limbs and was not changing the x2 to x1 when quadruped was removed.
- (BS): removed Insanity from BC Characteristics as it is not used for BC.
- (BS): Fixed implementation where a creature with the Swarm trait was not having damage halved if the weapon was not Flame, Scatter, or Blast.
- Fixed a LOT of issues with torpedoes
- Fixed some guillemets output from perils of the warp and crit hit, which hopefully brings and end to the insistent 'cheater you have been reported' issues.
- Fixed a couple of outdated crit hits which were incompatible with the new armour system.
- Fixed a 'roll0' request in RT/DW psy powers
Link to old threadold part of the log
- Added 'Shopping' lists (its important that you turn off autocalc when using them). These sheets can be used for when the players 'walk into a weapons store' . The sheets have 'rogue trader' in mind!
- (BS): Updated Armour Upgrades to match refactor of armour.
- Added a couple of traits from IH and DotDG
- (BS): Updated Natural Armour to go up to AP12, added Natural Armour 1 through 12 to Armour, alphabatized sub groupings for weapons, armour, traits, and talents, and added overcharge to BC Las weapons
- Tyr warp field and ork force field were not set to 'Deflector' resulting in them not working
- Updated all the force weapons with psy rating. (before only RT versions were correct)
- Added weapons from the radical's handbook
- Added gear from the radicals handbook
- Added shop sheets to the XLS. These sheets (RT based) are an alternative for players for when they 'walk into a store and look around'. Instead of the usual acquisition rolls. These sheets can also be used for other systems, but the gear used in these are from the RT section.
[/spoiler]Note to self: total downloads upto version v5.4.1 2460 (Most frequent downloads 214 with v4.3.1, in 16 days; max downloads 361 with v4.4.2)The FW currently (17-7-2012) contains 3,555,472 characters of code. At a rate of 40 characters (excluding white spaces) per line this boils down to a current line count of: roughly 89.000 lines of code.