Looking for AFMBE framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Sophieasakura
Kobold

Looking for AFMBE framework

Post by Sophieasakura »

Hi

im new here but my partner wants to get into running games for me and my friends and they decided All flesh must be eaten as our first game because it is easier for them and iv never played any tabletop rpg game before so im excited and wanted to and have been trying my hardest to help get resources for making the game and after watching arcadum stream using maptools we decided to use it but we are having trouble finding modern stuff we can use and a framework to get us started with so we can look and see how it was made for future refernce but like i said its proving hard to find things for modern type games. any help would be appreciated in resources and framework if there are any >_<

LarryWoestman
Cave Troll

Re: Looking for AFMBE framework

Post by LarryWoestman »

As a first step, you might consider using MapTool as a way to shop one or more maps and move tokens around. (A token is an image that you can move around and use to represent where you character is on the map).

Trying to learn and use a framework and/or develop your own is a lot to deal with all at once when you are just starting out.

Sophieasakura
Kobold

Post by Sophieasakura »

we been adding alot of tokens today and have figured out from tutorials how to do it so it works out hp and endurance etc thing we might struggle on is working out how to macro damage from guns just to make everything easier >_< any tips on must have macro's?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

hi welcome to the maptool forum. if you want to delve in i would suggest you check out the first link in my sig, this gives an overview of all tutorial and the like matter.

Next to that theres a very active discord channel for maptool. Actually most activity move to there (but not all): https://discord.gg/XEDVVU

Sophieasakura
Kobold

Post by Sophieasakura »

thank you so much ill check it all out ^_^

thanks for all help ^_^

Return to “User Creations”