Access to Drop-In Macro Resources?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

JoeDuncan
Giant

Access to Drop-In Macro Resources?

Post by JoeDuncan »

Hey, to whatever board admin is out there and listening:

I'd like to make further release of the my "Joe's Ugly Hacks" drop-in macro libraries in the "Drop-in Macro Resources" sub-forum (it appears that would be the most natural home) but I do not have permission to post there.

May I have said permission?

thx!
"Joe's Ugly Hacks - Get 'em while their hot! Guaranteed ugliest hacks around or your money back!"

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Access to Drop-In Macro Resources?

Post by aliasmask »

Topic moved from User Creations to Drop-In Macro Resources.

JoeDuncan
Giant

Post by JoeDuncan »

Thanks, but it appears I still can't post there :(

I won't be able to post subsequent versions there until I am given permission.

Also (not sure if it was on purpose) but you've left the original JUH post in the main User Creations forum.

(Doesn't bother me if it stays there, I'm just trying to abide by posting guidelines & conventions)
"Joe's Ugly Hacks - Get 'em while their hot! Guaranteed ugliest hacks around or your money back!"

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Ah, I see I moved the wrong thread. I can't grant permissions, but you can't reply to the thread or you can't create a new thread? New threads are only moved by the mods to that forum, so just make a request when needed.

JoeDuncan
Giant

Post by JoeDuncan »

aliasmask wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:04 pm
...you can't reply to the thread or you can't create a new thread? New threads are only moved by the mods to that forum, so just make a request when needed.
Ah! Ok, yes, I can reply to the original thread. I just didn't see the "New Topic" or permissions widgets.

The convention is when I have a new release to post, I reply to the original and edit the subject line?

thx again!

Return to “User Creations”