Token Topography in 1.12.2

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
xavram
Dragon

Token Topography in 1.12.2

Post by xavram »

Is something broken in the latest version when it comes to generating token VBL? When I go to the topography tab on a token, I never see any underlying VBL from the map, to move to the token. and when I try to generate token VBL, nothing ever happens.

Totally possible that I'm doing something wrong but this doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone else had issues with this?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Token Topography in 1.12.2

Post by aliasmask »

I tried the different layers and transfers and they work fine, but the generate button is based on the color, default is transparent. You'll have to play with colors, sensitivity and inverse checkbox to generate the vbl. Make sure to check the W box as well for the type of VBL.
Attachments
vbl example.jpg
vbl example.jpg (212.89 KiB) Viewed 277 times

xavram
Dragon

Re: Token Topography in 1.12.2

Post by xavram »

K, that helped, when it comes to generating token VBL from its picture.

But I still can't the "Copy VBL from Map" to work. Draw the VBL on the map, it shows up fine...but when I click "Copy VBL From Map" on the token itself (to get the VBL onto the token and off the map), nothing happens. Even if I check "Erase Source Topography on Move", the VBL on the map stays there and the token never gets the VBL on it.

Ideas?

Wait...now it seemed to work...what the heck did I do differently....hmmm

Return to “MapTool”