URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Myrhdraak
Kobold

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Post by Myrhdraak »

Are going to play on Friday and have created all my macros in a Library Token.
But now when I want to change the old tokens and old library token on an existing map/campaign, I get this error message:
"Error executing "getProperty": the token name or id "" is unknown."

Then I try to create a new map to drop the new tokens and the new library token on, and now I get the same error there:

What am I doing wrong? Is it something fundamental I have missed, or is it an update in 1.12.2 the requires me to do something else?

Urgent help needed!

/Myrhdraak

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Post by aliasmask »

Make sure you only have one lib token with same name in campaign. Typically, macros are run from the campaign window with Apply to Selected check that references a lib token macro. Unknown token usually is because there is no "current" token, hence the apply to selected checked on the macro.

Myrhdraak
Kobold

Post by Myrhdraak »

I thought it had something to do with the update from 1.11.5 to 1.12.2, so I created a new Library token an recreated all the 30 macros by copying them in there again on a totally new map. However, did not help.
If it had been the Apply button not check in, then it would not have been working on the old map (were I tested all the macros on before starting to try to move it to the game map). So I do not think that is the issue.
And right now I one have one library token on there so it can't be the problem either.

Myrhdraak
Kobold

Post by Myrhdraak »

It is even stranger, so some macros that I am calling from the Library Token is working on the old and the newly created map. There seem to be some macros that get this

"Continuing after error running event onTokenMove @ DnD45, error Error executing "getProperty": the token name or id "" is unknown.."
or

But it is working fine on the old map were I tested and created all of the macros. Are there certain functions that have changed syntax between 1.11.5 to 1.12.2 that could be causing this and that I have to change for it to work?

Return to “General Discussion”