Ouch.

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Brigand
Read-only User

Ouch.

Post by Brigand »

My ribs hurt and my neck hurts. Some idiot pulled out in front of me yesterday and now I don't have my own vehicle. *sighs* It was bought and paid for and running great too. At least I didn't fill up the gas tank like I almost did on the way home... although if I had, I wouldn't have been going through the intersection where the idiot pulled out in front of me. On top of this, I'm almost finished closing on a home purchase that has been headache after headache.

Hopefully my claim will go through quickly and I can find another car. *grumbles*

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Ouch is right :( Man that sucks, I hate when stuff like that happens. When it rains it pours.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Brigand
Read-only User

Post by Brigand »

It certainly does. I also got bit by a mosquito while cleaning out my car at the mechanics, and my bottom lip swelled up like a balloon.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

This would be a good week to skip the lottery
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Amaril
Great Wyrm

Post by Amaril »

"Life comes at you fast."

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

Grats on the new house!

(Stay positive! [Yes I know it's hard - don't hit me] )

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

I feel for you dude.

I was told last month I was being laid off. But that led to a better opportunity. I'll be starting a new job in the first week in August, making more money, working with better people, and a lot of the work will be from home. You just can't beat that!

So yeah, while I tend to be a pessimist, when something good happens, it's extra special.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

Mathemagician
Dragon

Post by Mathemagician »

You can take it out on your players, maybe? :)

That really sucks though, here's to hoping your luck bounces back sooner rather than later

Brigand
Read-only User

Post by Brigand »

More misery... I came home to find the sump pump in the basement of my parents house, unplugged for unknown reasons. Fortunately no electronics in the game/entertainment room in the basement were waterlogged. Just a corner of the unfinished concrete floor. Had I been gone ten minutes longer, or gone to see Hancock like I almost did...

... ugh. That would have been a huge headache.

delgondahntelius
Kobold

Post by delgondahntelius »

I'd say look at the bright side.. it can't get much worse... but I won't... The day is almost through tho, and I hope you have a much better tomorrow... and weekend...

:D
[email protected] •Have Pen, Will Travel ‡ Paladin Mapping•
Dahntelius Publishing Best little publisher in Texas.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

delgondahntelius wrote:I'd say look at the bright side.. it can't get much worse... but I won't... The day is almost through tho, and I hope you have a much better tomorrow... and weekend...

All-waaays look on-the briiiight side-of life...
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

delgondahntelius
Kobold

Post by delgondahntelius »

jfrazierjr wrote:
delgondahntelius wrote:I'd say look at the bright side.. it can't get much worse... but I won't... The day is almost through tho, and I hope you have a much better tomorrow... and weekend...

All-waaays look on-the briiiight side-of life...
"Stop that!! stop it... ther'll be no singing here!! stop that!"
[email protected] •Have Pen, Will Travel ‡ Paladin Mapping•
Dahntelius Publishing Best little publisher in Texas.

Return to “General Discussion”