The MacroPolicebox: Second Regeneration (D&D 4E Framework)

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: Azhrei, dorpond, trevor, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

wolph42
Deity

Re: The MacroPolicebox: Second Regeneration (D&D 4E Framework)

Post by wolph42 »

good to hear it worked so well. Interestingly enough a GM in one of my groups codes himself as well and to my surprise he introduced both overlay and sound effects in his campaign file (rain overlay and sound with thunder and a booming voice of the monster) was huge fun.

Anyhoot, its good to hear that it works. I've had bad experiences in the past, but this might help getting stuff back to work.

Thanks for the update!

StarMan
Dragon

436/437

Post by StarMan »

Ever since reading your post I have been wondering what overlays are and have finally just gotten around to trying the code at http://lmwcs.com/rptools/wiki/Category:Overlay_Function . Very cool! I might follow in your GM's footsteps but I don't have a thunder effect yet. I do have a monster death moan effect and you can add your own now (see below). The main advantage to displaying messages on the map is I can now put the more important ones there instead of telling my players to "look at the Chat quick before it scrolls up too much!" or at a frame. I am scared to go beyond static text (because I hear too much HTML can have a performance impact) but may dip my toe in that pool later.

SLs 436 and 437 have been released with improved sound support. The big news is you can now use FL->Add Skill Track to add menu items to the Cedric's Jam feature. This is explained at the bottom of http://starman.advancedfreeweb.ga/index.php/pg . Another new cool feature was requested my group. There is a new effect duration called ReactionAttack. An effect with this duration will end just after the token's defence property is hit or missed.

A few minor import bug fixes round out the releases. Enjoy ...
StarMan - The MacroPolicebox D&D 4E Framework: Import ANYTHING!

StarMan
Dragon

What are the odds of this timing?!?!

Post by StarMan »

wolph42 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:15 am
has it been so long already....

Congratz!
Believe it or not, I got a coincidental birthday present a couple days ago in the form of this e-mail from my hosting provider:
Hosting Warning wrote:Hello Valued Customer,

This mail is to inform you that your site with the username adga_25076263 has utilised over 50% of its daily resource limits.

This limit is reset every day.

The resources that your site has used over 50% on is :

ep warning

You can log into your cpanel with the username adga_25076263 and in here click on 'Account Statistics' in here there are graphs that show your daily resource usage.

The free plan is a great place to get your site online and making profit, however it does have limited resources available to it, you would need to optimize your script(s) to reduce usage, OR upgrade to a premium plan.

Premium plans have a MUCH higher resource allocation, along with the cPanel panel unlimited disk space, and much much more. For more information please visit https://ifastnet.com/portal/

Once the premium hosting account has been purchased please create a support ticket asking for your free hosting account to be migrated to the premium hosting account and we will do the rest.

Regards
I scratched my head for a second or two wondering what it meant. It then dawned on me that they are upset that my http://starman.advancedfreeweb.ga is getting too much traffic!!! How cool is that? Yes, there has been an influx of new users due to the pandemic and my download page is getting more hits ... but I didn't think it was THIS popular! If I keep getting new users the MPB might get up to 10% as famous as your "Bag of Tricks" ... if I'm lucky! :lol:
StarMan - The MacroPolicebox D&D 4E Framework: Import ANYTHING!

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”