91.08 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
ZevenDevilz
Kobold

Re: 91.08 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Post by ZevenDevilz »

thank you so much for your quick reply. the macros above fixed my issue. I'm struggling to understand java and macros. with my dyslexia I often make mistakes and end up starting over from scratch. I am very thankful for your continued support on your project.

ZevenDevilz
Kobold

Post by ZevenDevilz »

with the newest update of map tools 1.0.6 beta 1 I've lost all functionality of character sheet and dice box. is there anyone who can tell me what I can do to correct the errors I'm getting?

java.lang.NullPointerException error executing expression d4img = tableImage("NewDice",1).
java.lang.NullPointerException error executing expression sysVars = table("SysVars", 0).
java.lang.NullPointerException error executing expression rCntType = table("CreatType" + tSys, 0).

ZevenDevilz
Kobold

Post by ZevenDevilz »

can anyone direct me to details or a guide on how to properly edit the character sheet included in the campaign tools? I got the character sheet sorted i would delete this post but not sure how. :oops:
Last edited by ZevenDevilz on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I have a couple of fixes. One for the attack frame macro.

You need to remove this line in processAttack macro on Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder

Code: Select all

[H: tjfjMM = if(tjfjMM == "", 0, tjfjMM)]
The other is to change these lines in subUpdateHPStatesBarsLGM

[H: setBarVisible("HP","off")]
[H: setBarVisible("HPM","off")]
[H: setBarVisible("HPNonLethalDMG","off")]
[H: setBarVisible("HPMNonLethalDMG","off")]
to 0 where "off" is. so,

[H: setBarVisible("HP",0]
[H: setBarVisible("HPM",0)]
[H: setBarVisible("HPNonLethalDMG",0)]
[H: setBarVisible("HPMNonLethalDMG",0)]
I think these and maybe another is documented earlier in this thread.

ZevenDevilz
Kobold

Post by ZevenDevilz »

:D that fixed it! thank you so much. i will go back and read through everything. thank you for your patience.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

91.08 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework **Compatible** This is the same file just made compatible with the most recent changes in MapTool. It's on my Google Drive until Lindsay has time to update. https://drive.google.com/open?id=18ftvE ... k_lgiWBKw4

Patches made are the ones I posted above.
* Fixed Attack Frame json error
* Fixed Health Bar error
* Fixed Dice Box error
* Fixed Attack Dialog (F2) json error. (re-upload patch if you downloaded before this message)

Minous
Kobold

Post by Minous »

Is it possible for the attack macro to display the rolls?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

It does in the tooltip. Just mouse over the name of the attack. Players can't see gm rolls.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

Just wanted to say, this is still the greatest PF framework out there. Thank you again LM, and everyone like aliasmask that keeps this alive and thriving. It is the gold standard for how to maximize the value of a VTT for this game that we play. Thank you.

popanas
Kobold

Post by popanas »

Good evening,

I'm working with your framework for my campaign, but I have custom skills for the characters, anyway I can edit the skills? I have no experience in Maptool macroing and the only way thus far that I've found to change the skill names is to edit the XML directly, which is clearly a bad way of doing things.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I don't think there's an easy way to modify the skills. They're in tables and on global token in properties. If you rewrite the skill info you'll have to update the tables to match using an index number. And I'm not really sure that'll work.

popanas
Kobold

Post by popanas »

I was able to change the global variable, but I'm having issue with the character sheet macro. It keeps remembering the name of the previous skills, where else should I look?

I've fixed the Lib:GlobalsSRDPF with the correct information in SkillsIndex, SkillSys and SkillType
I've also fixed the default values for the Token Type DnD35

Where else should I look?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Best thing to do is just follow the code and see what is calling what when you click a link or view a form. I suggest copying all the code from the main lib token to notepad++ (see my signature for macro writing tools). It'll make thing easier to find within notepad++ and having all the macros in one place.

Minous
Kobold

Post by Minous »

Are there plans on updating Bag of Tools to v44?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

If wolph42 wants to upgrade the Compatible version he can. I think his thread has upgrade instructions for people to do it themselves. Generally speaking, replacing the lib tokens with the newer ones should do 99% of the work. I don't know if there are other requirements like tables or other graphics to be added.

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”