HOW TO USE THIS
This map is standalone. That means you can load it, use it and remove it from your campaign file without issue. Just keep in mind that when you do this you either:
- run 'onCampaignLoad' macro (yelllow, under '50. tools' group OR
- save and reload the campaign file
so the macros are initialized.
To load an MT map: go to menu-->Map-->Import Map
To delete an MT map: go to menu-->Map-->delete...
Given that this map is rather 'asset heavy' (=its big) my adivice is to do exactly that: load it, run OCL, create a couple of Inns, place them on other maps and remove this map again.
Here a short step by step of the basic process:
1. There is a token on this map (upper left of the red area) with a wolf on it. Select or impersonate that. Then check the 'selection' or 'impersonation' panel.
2. At the top you will find two blue buttons: the manual and generate inn. Those two are basically the only ones you really need.
3. Generate an inn, it will appear in the (red) 'construction area'
4. At the top left corner of the generated Inn you will see a 'stone brown corner piece' (on the TOKEN layer). This is the 'InnStant'. You can create multiple InnStants HOWEVER its important that you copy paste it (anywhere you like) BEFORE you generate the next Inn. This because the original InnStant will be deleted as soon as you generate a new Inn.
5. rince and repeat 3 and 4 as often as you want.
6. The InnStant represents the Upper left of you Inn and you can place them anywhere in your campaign file (so also on other maps). To employ them:
a. put them where you want the Inn (token layer is fine)
b. select the InnStant
c. go to the selection panel
d. here you find three buttons 'InnStant' and 'deInnStall' (lights currently dont work, working on it), hit the 'InnStant' macro and the Inn will appear
One really important drawback however is that Inns can ONLY BE CONSTRUCTED ON 100px map!!. Usually not a big deal but this is important. On any other map you will get an error message. To set the map to 100px: menu --> map --> edit map --> set 'pixels per cell' to '100'.
Now you can delete the Inn Generator Map from your campaign file
Keep in mind that the InnStants can ONLY construct the Inn while the Inn generator Map is in your campaign file!!This because it needs the assets on that map (floor, table, bar, lights, pillar, etc.) as these are only present on that map. After you constructed the Inn(s) you can safely delete the Inn Generator Map.
On request some pretty pics, created during our building process: