[DnD4E] NuVegi Framework (1.8.3 compatable)

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

bocotainin
Kobold

[DnD4E] NuVegi Framework (1.8.3 compatable)

Post by bocotainin »

So I was working with the old Vegisama framework in the forums and have been updating it to both work with current branches and also have some new or improved features and was told that it's okay to post with attribution! So like, here is my update. It even should take old tokens just fine without changes, though many of the new features would need the buttons added via drag and drop!

Fixed stuff!
Custom rest code now only fires for the appropriate resting!
Doesn't explode on current maptools!
Several 'make macro do stuff quicker' under the hood enhancements

New stuff!
New html5 power editor! It's prettier and has some helpers to make custom code less inside knowledge.
Added in custom condition tracking! You can build custom conditions with the new condition editor and add them to attacks with the new power editor.
Auto after effects! Just make another condition and point the earlier one to it!
Cool character selection hud! Select one or more tokens, type

Code: Select all

[h: bs.tokens()]
and have, if you are a player, a list of them on an overlay that you can click to impersonate and center, plus ez + and - hp buttons.
GM gets a version that doesn't have the hp but is smaller and doesn't center for easier dialog swapping.
Aura tracker! It has both an overlay and a window option. It shows all effects (that are built with a range in the effect tracker) that a token is currently in range of!
Power overlay buttons! If you name the button groups with the style of "#. WORD" it will categorize and sort according to the sort prefixes.
Weird handling of tokens named "Fox"!

Missing stuff!
Actual documentation! I made this basically for my home game and since the new 1.8.3 update removed the ability to play on them I figured I'd post it!
A wide and diverse playtesting base! Home game again, so just me and my friends.

If it explodes or something is wacky feel free to ping in the discord!
Attachments
NuVeg3.01_Framework.cmpgn
With example tokens!
(28.91 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

OneAmahira
Kobold

Re: [DnD4E] NuVegi Framework (1.8.3 compatable)

Post by OneAmahira »

Thank you, I've added it to my growing collection of frameworks I'm looking at!
--One Amahira, MA
Yes, I'm stilling playing 4e.

Return to “User Creations”