Campaign Compilation (4e, LFR, PF Society, etc)?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Thanlis
Giant

Re: Campaign Compilation?

Post by Thanlis »

emperor799 wrote:You're welcome

I know, I have the PMs saved, it's all on my To Do List. :D Do you want credit added?
Nah. :) I mean, unless it's policy, in which case I don't mind.
Reed (halfling sorcerer P3) // Collin (human fighter P2) // Cine (eladrin psion H2)
Sirath (deva shaman H1) // Alesk (dragonborn cleric H3) // Kevin (halfling barbarian H1)

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

No, it's entirely your choice. I originally added credit to the filename so that users can look for your other campaign files if they like the one they're using.
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

Thanlis
Giant

Post by Thanlis »

Huh. Yeah, in that case you should, since I do a couple things idiosyncratically -- better that people who dislike it can be warned away, or vice versa.
Reed (halfling sorcerer P3) // Collin (human fighter P2) // Cine (eladrin psion H2)
Sirath (deva shaman H1) // Alesk (dragonborn cleric H3) // Kevin (halfling barbarian H1)

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Heh, okay. :lol:
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

Darklord
Cave Troll

Post by Darklord »

Thanks emperor799, good work. :)

Daniel.
I vote High!

RPGA: 1206508765; Skype: Danny.darklord

Optimise = Fan of Roleplay!

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Oh, that reminds me. On the LFR side of things please don't upload MYRE campaign files as you aren't allowed to run a MYRE unless you are the author or co-author of the adventure.

More MYRE info here.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

I've begun the renaming process in earnest so that things sort better.

Since someone brought it up, I was wondering if anyone else if we don't include framework/macro name and version in the filename since

a) that makes the filename longer

b) the props/framework can just be changed to whatever you like pretty easily anyway

and

c) unless it's a very common framework, it would be difficult for me to figure out what was used to rename it when (not if) someone uploads without a listed framework.

He had a good point and got me thinking. Thoughts?

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Too bad there isn't a repository where the plain maps were posted along with a subdirectory of frameworks with monster tokens. This would make it framework agnostic. Also, since I am just thinking out loud, too bad there isn't a monster creator like the character creator that could take a monster build from DDI and spit out a token based on the framework of choice.
Time-Zone information UTC -5

Thanlis
Giant

Post by Thanlis »

neofax wrote:Too bad there isn't a repository where the plain maps were posted along with a subdirectory of frameworks with monster tokens. This would make it framework agnostic. Also, since I am just thinking out loud, too bad there isn't a monster creator like the character creator that could take a monster build from DDI and spit out a token based on the framework of choice.
Doable now that the Monster Builder exports XML.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Yeah, there was an update earlier this week. Start a new thread about it and see what we can get going! :D

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

I just want to note that as I'm organizing things (and they're sorting due to the new naming convention), I'm noticing that we have zero H3 campaign files. Please share! :o

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Will do when I get there. After using my cobbled together H2, I will post that and my SOW_FR_RAR.
Time-Zone information UTC -5

logopolis
Giant

Post by logopolis »

emperor799 wrote:I'm noticing that we have zero H3 campaign files. Please share! :o
Well, now we have one, at least (last Sunday's DRAG1-3). I will eventually get rest of my mods cleaned up and posted as well.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Awesome, thanks to both of you!

I've been really swamped, but I'll be working to post more cmpgns and organize a bit more as soon as I can.

If you have any feedback, let me know.

jstgtpaid
Giant

Post by jstgtpaid »

I wish this could get stickied... It is a great resource! Thanks for taking the time to put it together...

StevenD
When the boogeyman goes to bed everynight, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Return to “User Creations”